In today’s times, we spend so much of our day masked up, which makes our eyes the focal point of our visual image. This makes it even more important for the eye region to be groomed to perfection.
At the moment, every morning you rise up to the daily hassle of brow and lash grooming. The pencils come out, the mascara wand is brandished, and the process begins. Well, with innovation all around us, we bring you a new way to thicken your brows and lengthen your lashes without resorting to more permanent and invasive procedures.
In order to lengthen, curl and thicken your eyelashes without damaging them, there is an incredible procedure now called lash lifting.
Should you want to thicken, strengthen, and set your brows without using blades or needles, consider the new brow lamination treatments available.
Both treatments have a similar effect to a hair perm, setting your hairs in place using a chemical solution.
So, let me explain further.
What is a Lash Lift?
A lash lift is a semi-permanent method to curl and lengthen your natural lashes to make them appear longer and more voluminous.
Lash lifting increases the volume in diameter of each lash, creating beautifully lifted lashes that are longer, fuller, and stronger.
The process starts by applying a silicone base to your eyelid and combing your lashes up onto it to begin the curling process. The lashes are then set and lifted by means of a chemical serum. A nourishing serum is then added after 10 – 12 minutes to hydrate and smooth your lashes. Prepare to say good-bye to DIY false lashes!
A Lash lift treatment can last up to 6 – 8 weeks before requiring a touch-up and is incredibly low maintenance! Continue reading to learn why I adore them.
Why I Love the Lash-Lift…
If your lashes are stubborn, they point downwards, are very curly, or are naturally short, getting a lash lift will do wonders!
- Incredible Results: This is a great alternative to lash extensions because you don’t have to deal with glue or fake-looking false lashes.
- Less Damage: A lash lift will not only give your lashes a big boost, but it will also avoid damaging or breaking them.
- Cost-Effective: Unlike other costly lash treatments, lash lifts are less expensive and last longer, requiring fewer sessions.
- Low-Maintenance: Apart from avoiding sweat, steam, mascara, and oil-based items for the first 24 hours, there are no rules with a lash lift. Yes, that means you’re free to use mascara!
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is similar to a lash lift in that it lifts the brow hairs to make them appear fuller and aids in the control of unruly brow hairs. Brow lamination fills in gaps and gives the illusion of thick, luscious brows without the use of invasive procedures. It can also be used to create an arch and reshape specific areas of your brows. Brow laminations last 6 – 8 weeks and there is minimal maintenance.
Starting with a clean canvas, brows need to be shaped and stray hairs cleaned up. Then, to encourage the hairs to be moved and remove the curl, a chemical straightening cream is applied to the brows. The brows are combed up and each hair is placed strategically. Once the brow shape is perfected, the hairs are placed in their new position with a setting serum. Say hello to beautiful brows! (Tinting is a recommended optional step at the end).
Why I love brow Lamination…
- Fantastic Results: This treatment is ideal for shaping, thickening, and filling in gaps.
- Non-Invasive: Meaning that there are no needles or discomfort involved.
- Cost-Effective: It is significantly less expensive than treatments such as microblading.
- Low-Commitment: We understand that permanent solutions like microblading can be intimidating. Brow lamination is a perfect option for people who have commitment issues.
Brow Lamination is my latest “go-to” semi-permanent brow solution for absolute, gorgeous brows! It’s like having a keratin blowout for your brows.
It’s time to try something new and exciting to make those eyes pop. Try it! You won’t be sorry!