- A positive, dynamic, self-motivated go-getter type, with solid business ethics, and someone who places a high value on the health and beauty industry.
- A people’s person. Someone with a caring nature and a trainer’s understanding, who is able to work with customers, clients and learners alike, and maintain good relations with all – passion all the way.
- Must have the required qualifications, and/or employ a highly trained and qualified Therapist who is an Assessor and/or Moderator.
- A financially sound individual who is familiar with the company’s mission statement, vision and fee structures, and is able to maintain utmost confidentiality of company procedures, candidate and client information.
- Is prepared to learn, understand and implement Sandy Roy Beauty Therapy Institute Secondary Service Provider franchise policies and procedures without compromising the best quality training.
How it Works?
- The franchise concept centres around Further Education and Training levels and certificates in Flexible, Modular part time or full time training courses.
- This training is for learners wishing to qualify in a variety and/or choice of one or many skin, body, hand, feet and massage modules.
- This can be done in their own time and at their own pace with an outcome of doing individual or combined modules culminating in ITEC, CIDESCO and/or SAAHSP modular outcomes.
- Quality of training is assured, as all educators are subject matter experts. They will need to hold a full qualification in Health and Skincare Therapy with CIDESCO, SAAHSP and/or ITEC qualifications.
- It is preferable that the educator is an Assessor and/or Moderator too. Recommended: Train-the-Trainer certificate. The owner of the business need not be qualified, but will need to employ a qualified educator.
- Be prepared to undergo Train-the-Trainer at the Cape Town campus for all educators and administrators to ensure continuity of the highest standards throughout the business models.
Our Franchisor Guarantees:
The Sandy Roy Beauty Therapy Institute (PTY) Ltd. is renowned for being a leader in excellence and quality training, and as such this is what all franchisees can expect from us:
- Expertise in Training and Education processes.
- Competent management and personnel.
- Well planned and organised business management, structure and systems.
- Tight control of staff, administration and finances.
- Business conducted in a fair and ethical manner.
- Excellent payment record with all suppliers, landlords and other creditors.
- Excellent customer service, conducted in a pleasing atmosphere.
- Fair, valid, credible and reliable policies and procedures.
- Quality Management System which is tried and tested.
- Years of experience in training learners to be competent in the health, beauty, skincare industry.
Beauty Therapy Institute marketing ethos
- Conduct national marketing and advertising activities, which are funded by a central marketing fund from monies collected from the advertising levy appropriated to all Secondary Service Provider franchisees. This is undertaken by the Sorbet Experience Marketing Team.
- Joint marketing activities and advertising ventures undertaken regularly.
- Appropriate mediums and advertorials in relevant consumer and trade magazines are used.
- Joint promotions are encouraged to convey Sandy Roy Beauty Therapy Institute Secondary Service Provider’s message to a defined market.
- Individual regional marketing by all franchisees within their areas.
Benefits of being a Beauty Therapy Institute Secondary Service Provider:
- You immediately become part of a going concern with tried and tested methodologies.
- You start your business step by step with the support, expertise and know-how of the Beauty Therapy Institute management team.
- You have the Beauty Therapy Institute brand name, which is recognised as a market leader and is readily accepted by customers and potential customers.
- You benefit from continuing guidance and management support.
- You are equipped with marketing and sales support and administrative procedures to ensure maximum results.
- You receive the latest training material, kits and uniforms for your learners.
- Policies and Procedures within the Quality Management System are tight.
Beauty Therapy Institute Training
All Secondary Service Providers need to undergo a stringent Train-the-trainer program at the Beauty Therapy Institute in Cape Town to ensure the systems and procedures taught across the board are standardised. This is an intensive in-house training course for all of our Secondary Service Providers and managers for a maximum of 30 days, followed by on-the-job training on site.
Other up skill in training courses will be available at various times on an ongoing basis. An initial training of 5 days is a pre-requisite for both manager/owner and educator.
All franchisees will need to attend an annual franchisee meeting of the minds.
What you get for your Beauty Therapy Institute investment:
- Assistance with start-up of the business and identification of needs and your area.
- Advertising material, training manuals and all assessment and induction tools.
- IT files used for all requirements regarding ordering, POS and accounting, etc.
- All policies and procedures, and operation manual.
- Complete Quality Management System.
- Training – including all follow-up training.
- Opportunity to attend the Annual conference with our other secondary providers.
- Assistance with application procedures for SAAHSP, ITEC and CIDESCO, including all other requirements for registrations.
Franchise Locations include:
Franchise opportunities still available:
International franchise opportunities include English speaking cities or countries amongst others:
Angola – Botswana – Dubai – Ghana – Kenya – Malawi – Mauritius – Mozambique – Morocco – Seychelles – Turkey – Zambia – Zimbabwe